XactimateⓇ Fundamental & Proficiency Training
Professional, High Quality and the next step in opening doors to your career and potential greater income.
Our Certified XactimateⓇ Trainer will guide you through live classroom for a better learning experience.
XactimateⓇ is the number one estimating program used by insurance adjusters, roofing companies, water mitigation, restoration, remodeling and re-building contractors.
The most significant step in becoming an efficient user of XactimateⓇ is proper training.
Here are snippets of samples that are covered during a three-day class:
- $70 Dollar Value XactimateⓇ Training Workbook to take with you
- Sketching Floor Plans and Roofs
- Searching For and Adding Line Items to Estimates
- Downloading Price List and Making Changes
- Using the Graphical Estimating Method
- Creating Macros
- Generate Professional Documents
- Completing an Estimate From Start to Finish
- 22-hours of CE Credits for Texas
- $200 Credit Coupon Towards In-Person Five Day NFIP Flood Boot Camp
The class starts at 8am each day and we usually knock off at 4 or 4:30. On the 3rd day we start at 8am and usually work through lunch and wrap up about 1pm.
Each person will need to have their own laptop, with Xactimate X1 demo version loaded, or the live version if they are actively/currently using Xactimate. If you need help loading the demo version let us know. Please note, there will be no time allowed to configure or resolve computer issues you may have with the program.
An external hand-held mouse works much better and is recommended. XactimateⓇ is not compatible with Apple Laptops. You must have Windows Operating System. Xactimate and other Xactware products are not supported on Mac Operating Systems.