The Five-Day NFIP Flood Boot Camp™ ONLINE is the best alternative for the adjuster who wants to due training on their terms.
This video training is designed to provide an overview of the NFIP requirements, field study practices, and estimate writing to enhance the adjuster to become proficient at completing a flood claim and submitting Proof of Loss for the insured.
With more than 24-hours of video training that provides all the information as the In-Person Boot Camp in the comfort of your chosen.
The training can be accessed on your desktop, laptop, iPad and mobile device at any time and any place.
This provides you the flexibility of spending the time with your family, friends or the special activities that are important.
An NFIP flood claim is commonly known as the Complete Claim Package.
Here are snippets of samples that are covered during the “BOOT CAMP”:
- “BEYOND” the NFIP Adjuster Claims Presentation Workshop
- In-depth review of Dwelling Form, Highlights of the General Property Form and Preliminary Report requirements
- Observations of is real “boots-on-the-ground” inspection of two or three structures; simulated or actual flood
- XactimateⓇ forms and estimating writing
- Assimilating the information into a Complete Claims Package
Requirements to receive the designation of “Certified Flood Adjuster” by the NFIP Five-Day Flood Boot Camp™:
- Submit a Preliminary Reports of the inspected properties
- Submit an Advance Payment Request for the inspected properties
- Submit an Underwriting Request from the inspected properties
- Submit one estimate from the inspected properties
- Submit one Complete Claim Package from the inspected properties
Additional tools you receive by attending the In-Person NFIP Five-Day Flood Boot Camp™:
- WebLinks to SFIP Forms
- WebLink to NFIP Claims Manual
- All the “tokened” XactimateⓇ letters & forms
- XactimateⓇ flood marcos
- “Steps to Working an NFIP Flood Loss™”
- 24-CE Credits for Texas or Indiana after completing all the assignments
- Credit towards the In-Person Boot Camp