IN Person Four -Day
Residential Condominium Building Association Policy
NFIP RCBAP are very complex adjustments. What you do first has a major impact on how the claim will go. Along with the complexity often a very nice commissions.
This course is designed to provide one days of classroom overview of the NFIP RCBAP requirements, one day of field study practices, and two days of estimate writing to enhance the adjuster to become proficient at completing a flood claim and submitting Proof of Loss for the insured.
An NFIP flood claim is commonly known as the Complete Claim Package.
Here are snippets of samples that are covered during the “BOOT CAMP”:
- Day One is in depth review of Residential Condominium Association Policy and Preliminary Report requirements
- Day Two is real “boots-on-the-ground” inspection of high rise greater than 75% residential units.
- Day Three is packed with XactimateⓇ forms and estimating writing
- Day Four is assimilating the information into a Complete Claims Package
Requirements to receive the designation of “Certified Large Loss Flood Adjuster” by the NFIP Five-Day Flood Boot Camp™:
- Submit a Preliminary Reports of the inspected properties
- Submit an Advance Payment Request for the inspected properties
- Submit an Underwriting Request from the inspected properties
- Submit one estimate from the inspected properties
- Submit one Complete Claim Package from the inspected properties
Additional tools you receive by attending the In-Person NFIP Residential Condominium Building Association Boot Camp™:
- Hardcover spiral bound SFIP Forms
- Three-ring binder of the NFIP Claims Manual
- All the “tokened” XactimateⓇ letters & forms
- XactimateⓇ flood marcos
- Waterline identifier
- “Steps to Working an NFIP Flood Loss™”
- Access to VIDEO informing the policyholder what to do prior to your arrival to complete the inspection
- Access to the ONLINE Videos
- Free one-year Basic Pencil Sharpener
- Unlimited access as alumni to future Boot Camps (Lodging & Meals not included)
- 24-CE Credits for Texas or Indiana after completing all the assignments-pending
What attendees must bring to the Boot Camp:
- A positive and willingness to learn attitude
- Prior XactimateⓇ knowledge - Level 2
- Working or trial version of XactimateⓇ 28 or X1; make sure you do not bring computer issues. There is no time to resolve your problems. Click here to obtain XactimateⓇ requirements.
- Your own Laptop, Printer & Paper
- Field Tools: Camera, Electronic Measure, 30’ Tape, Optional Roll Tape, Plumber Stick Tape
Boot Camp Schedule:
- This Boot Camp is only offered in Chanute, KS
- This is a BOOT CAMP! Long Days!
- MEALS included: Continental Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
- Starts Daily at 8:00 AM
- Ending time depends upon subject matter
- Last ending time is around 5:00 PM
This Boot Camp is about learning and you will spend a lot of time in a classroom setting, therefore dress comfortably but not offence to others. On inspection day you are required to dress business casual; khakis and a collared shirt.