IN-Person Four-Day NFIP
Large Loss Boot Camp™
NFIP Large loss Limit is $500,000. The NFIP Fee Schedule billing for that limit is 2.4% but not less than $7,800. The maximum billing fee that can be presented is $12,000. The adjuster’s percentage is based upon the company who deployees them. At 65% the commission is $7800; less than the investment in the Boot Camp!
You must have attended the NFIP Five-Day Flood Boot Camp™ and completed all the class assignments prior to registering for this Boot Camp
This course is designed to provide one days of classroom overview of the NFIP Large Loss requirements, one day of field study practices, and two days of estimate writing to enhance the adjuster to become proficient at completing a flood claim and submitting Proof of Loss for the insured.
An NFIP flood claim is commonly known as the Complete Claim Package.
Here are snippets of samples that are covered during the “BOOT CAMP”:
- Day One is in depth review of General Property Form and Preliminary Report requirements
- Day Two is real “boots-on-the-ground” inspection of water treatment plant with complexities that will apply to many large loss adjustments
- Day Three is packed with creating token & macro forms XactimateⓇ forms and estimating writing
- Day Four is assimilating the information into a Complete Claims Package
Requirements to receive the designation of “Certified Large Loss Flood Adjuster” by the NFIP Five-Day Flood Boot Camp™:
- Submit a Preliminary Reports of the inspected properties
- Submit an Advance Payment Request for the inspected properties
- Submit an Underwriting Request from the inspected properties
- Submit one estimate from the inspected properties
- Submit one Complete Claim Package from the inspected properties
Additional tools you receive by attending the In-Person NFIP Large Loss Flood Boot Camp™:
- WebLink to SFIP Forms
- WebLink to NFIP Claims Manual
- Unlimited access as alumni to future Boot Camps prior purchased
- 24-CE Credits for Texas or Indiana after completing all the assignments - pending
What attendees must bring to the Boot Camp:
- A positive and willingness to learn attitude
- Prior XactimateⓇ knowledge - Level 2
- Working or trial version of XactimateⓇ 28 or X1; make sure you do not bring computer issues. There is no time to resolve your problems. Click here to obtain XactimateⓇ requirements.
- Your own Laptop, Printer & Paper
- Field Tools: Camera, Electronic Measure, 30’ Tape, Optional Roll Tape, Plumber Stick Tape
- While we teach you how to create token documents, estimate macros and templates, attendees can purchase these proven items at a huge discount.
- These items are offered as an a la carte.
- Available at the time of purchasing a Boot Camp, or
- While attending the Boot Camp.
Boot Camp Schedule:
- This Boot Camp is only offered in Chanute, KS
- This is a BOOT CAMP! Long Days!
- Starts Daily at 8:00 AM
- Ending time depends upon subject matter
- Last day ending time is around 5:00 PM