Adjuster Preparation and Techniques Course
Adjusting career is a very demanding and requires a high level of organizational skills. The first assigned you receive, Daily Claim or CATdeployment can be a make-it or break-it experience. Knowing what to do before you receive that claim will instil confidence in yourself and the company you accept the assignment from.
This course helps you be ready to be a Top Performer and potential greater income.
Here are snippets of samples that are covered during a one-day class:
- What to expect when deployed
- Equipment list needed for deployment
- How to organize yourself while working claims
- Scoping Techniques
- Open discussion forum on employment opportunities and other topics
- See fee schedule paid to adjusters
- See storm notes from actual deployment material
- Helpful hints to aid in finding employment
- How to take photographs to include in a claim
- And much more
- $100 Credit Coupon Towards In-Person Five Day NFIP Flood Boot Camp